Deliveries right to your farm, field, or job site!
We deliver clean, fast, and efficiently!
ON/OFF ROAD DIESEL
Off Road - standard grade of #2 diesel for summer. We also have standard #1 diesel for winter use.
ON Road- standard #2 diesel and #1 and the ability to blend to your specific ratio.
We mix our additives!
-winter flow additive
All our diesel can be delivered right on site!
Benefits of Biodiesel for Farmers
WE DELIVER RIGHT TO YOU!
-U.S. soybean farmers created the biodiesel industry to absorb vegetable oil surpluses. 2 decades later it was a 2.9 billion gallon market in 2016.
USDA reported the 2017 soybean growing season in Minnesota at 47 bushels per acre and North Dakota at 34 bushels per acre.
The 2017 national average was 49.1 BPA
Recent studies find that the biodiesel industry increases the price of soybeans by at least 63 cents/bushel. Average 49.1 BPA = approx. $30.93/acre
Biodiesel adds $30,933 of profit to a 1000 acre farm!
Average farm utilizes 8 gallons of diesel/acre. If a 1000 acre farm were to pay 10 cents more per gallon for a biodiesel blend, the added cost is $800.
Olson Oil is registered Biodiesel blender.
We can blend on-site at our location for whatever percentage of bio that you prefer.
Why blend Biodiesel into ULSD?
Performance and Compatibility
- Enhances the lubricity of ULSD
- High centrane
- Ultra low sulfur
- Compatible with the compression ignition platform and with diesel fuel itself.
- Compatible with 2007 diesel engine catalysts
- Power and performance virtually unchanged
- Reduces harmful tailpipe emissions
- Advanced Biofuel: Reduces lifecycle greenhouse gas emissions by 50%
- High energy balance
- Renewable, non-toxic, green blend stock options
- Home Heating Fuel
- Farm and Field Deliveries
- Construction Deliveries